- This event has passed.
December 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Upcoming Board Elections
With the Governor’s stay home order limiting the number of people allowed in our building and canceling “social gatherings” we have been unable to host our monthly membership meetings. However, every December the Inland Northwest Wildlife Council hosts elections for board members and this process is vital to the functioning of our volunteer efforts as well as the business side of the council. Our bylaws mandate that the voting be done in person at the December meeting. We are making every effort to remain in compliance with both our bylaws and the Governor’s orders, so the elections will be slightly different this year.
- Candidate profiles will arrive in the December newsletter
- Videos of the candidates will be sent out for viewing prior to voting (YouTube, Facebook, E-mail, also viewable at the office).
- On the day of the election we will be limited to the number of people in the building at one time. So voting will be open from 6:30-7:30.
- We will have voting stations spaced out around the hall one household per table at a time.
- Once you have voted please turn in your vote and exit from the East door (routes will be marked as required by the current order).
- Voting will close at 7:30 and the ballots will be tallied at that time.
- New board members will be sworn in that evening and the voting results will be sent out to the membership through email, newsletter and Facebook. If you would like a call with the results please preregister that request with the office.
We appreciate your patience as we try to navigate the current mandates. During this time, our main concern is protecting the health and safety of our members while honoring the bylaws and traditions of the council. We look forward to seeing you in December, even if it is for just a short visit.